The position is responsible for providing support on Accounts & Administrated related work to the organization. The concerned person will be required for maintaining Accounting/Financial/Administrative of the department. The Intern will report to the head of the Department for all his/her activities.
Duration: 3 months (minimum)
- Maintain all accounting related documents like records of cash, receivables, payables, incomes and expenditures.
- Prepare vouchers for journals, bank and cash
- Ensure the timely updating of accounting records
- Prepare Bank Reconciliation Statements on a monthly basis
- Prepare monthly report as per donor requirement
- Assist in ensuring timely compliance of the statutory and legal requirements like income tax returns,FC-6 returns etc
- Facilitate statutory/grant audits and follow up on audit compliance
- Manage Organization’s bank related work
- Ensure smooth administration for the organization
- Maintain HR records
- Assist to maintain/supervise registers like inventory register, distribution register, assets register etc
- Any other work assigned by the Organization
- Undergraduates/Graduate pursuing Commerce from Correspondence
- Excellent knowledge of accounting software
- Basic computer skills, knowledge of Ms Word, Ms Excel, and Internet
- Fluency in oral and written English and Hindi
- Experience of working on NGO Accounting would be preferred.