Intern will report to the Head of the Gender Training Institute (GTI) Division and will be responsible for assisting with the Projects in the Division.
Duration: 3 months (minimum)
Nationality: Foreign National
Interns Required: 2
- Designing and producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
- Carry out specific projects, research and administration as required by the Director
- Present and maintain final financial documentation, management accounts, budget and other special financial reports as may be required by the Director from time to time;
- Word processing, dealing with correspondence, writing emails/letters and corporate documentations/SOP’s/policies (further information on such detailed herein), taking dictation, typing minutes and meeting reports;
- Liaising with clients, suppliers, advisors, shareholders, intercompany directors and other staff;
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management, filing, etc;
- Processing Director’s business expenses and other administrative items.
- Compile Monthly Executive Report /quarterly/annual/other reports for the Board of Directors;
- Research relating to governance, legal, accounting and tax implications where required by the Director.
Skills Required :
- Ability to represent the company externally with key stakeholders
- Post Graduate with Management and Finance background.
- Excellent IT Skills, including use of Microsoft Office.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of database systems and processes
- Excellent written English and the ability to communicate at all levels