Intern will report to the Head of the Gender Training Institute (GTI) Division and the Project Coordinator of the specific project.
Duration: 3 months (minimum) which is May to July.
Qualification / Requirements :
- Interns should be current or recently graduated Masters Student with understanding on gender, environment issues, social work, social science, sociology, political science and development studies.
- Collection of available data on water conservation and climate change to formulate a questionnaire for needs assessment.
- Support the team for compiling the reports of the findings from the needs assessment.
- Support the team in formulating a comprehensive broucher /IEC material for the trainings to be conducted on the said theme.
- Help the team in designing a training structure based on the needs assessment report.
- Should be willing to travel with the Project team if required.